Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Video Hesinki

Vi posto un video girato a helsinki lo scorso mese così avete un'idea di che cosa è questa città. Ci sono molti errori di battitura nelle parole, me ne sono accorto dopo averlo messo su youtube. Solo che adesso non mi va di correggerlo per cui lo lascio così. A voi, Helsinki.

I post a video about Helsinki, filmed the past month, so you can have an idea of what is this city. There are a lot of typing mistakes, I noticed that after I uploaded it on YouTube. But now I don't lust for adjusting theme! To you, Helsinki.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i`ve got an entry in english. enjoy! (:
Olga

Adronauta said...

Wonderful. I have enjoyed it a lot. I didn' realise that you were shotting a video.

Fabio said...

kitos, my friends! I am happy you like the video. Sooner or later I will film also a movie about ... you!
:P

Adronauta said...

About me? I think that nobody will be interested, even paloma... jijiji

Have you seen the pictures of the lake? you must pay me a beer. But if you promise me to swim next week in the lake, i will pardon that beer.

See you!